We will be the provider of choice for communications services in Ireland.
Our Customers will value us for delivering one-stop solutions which are easy to buy, easy to use and which offer quality, service and value for money.
During 2012 and 2013 we will:
- Put super-fast broadband, delivered by the new NGA network, at the centre of our offering
- Work hard to delight our customers and keep them coming back to us
- Deliver TV and value-added services
- Continue to develop our Managed Service and ICT services, providing a range of solutions and services to meet the needs of our business customers
- Put the customer at the heart of everything we do
- Invest in rolling out our fibre network to 250,000 homes by December 2012
- Open up new commercial opportunities through our Managed Network Services business
- Grow our mobile post-pay market share
- Launch mobile for business and broaden our product offerings to corporate customers through partnerships and new business models
- Build capability in both our people and systems
- Create a culture where performance is managed and development is encouraged
- Reduce operating costs and continue our organisational transformation
- Continue to transform the way we are perceived by our key stakeholders - the regulator, government, media and our customers